Monday, October 6, 2008

We likes Phở



Four days after givng birth last January 24,2008, me and my husband went to a Phở Restaurant and he ordered Phở with fishballs. The first time I taste it I never like it because I'm not in the mood to eat while our baby was still in NICU.

Three months after I tried again the Vietnamese noodle soup, wow it drives me crazy. It's so yummy and until now we always order everyweek. Even our son really likes the taste of the soup.

What's the good news? It's helping me increase my milk production. We really wonder what is in that soup that made me feel full and our son sleep for 5 hours after drinking my milk. I wish we have more money to buy it everyday. I guess maybe because its soup that's why more production. I remember in our country we use malunggay leaves in a soup to help in milk production. Maybe that Vietnamese soup have like malunggay in there soup.

No comments:

Blessings from God