Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cashier

Look at this picture. Is this a simple job or not? I really want to experience this work but unfortunately in the place where I grew up, Cashier is only for beautiful girls or good looking guy. Well beautiful for us is with light skin. I'm dark so I'm not one of those pleasing personality as they discribed. I'm so hurt! But atleast here, eventhough I'm not beautiful I can work as Cashier! The only difference I notice was Cashier don't sit! All day standing! No helper or we say bagger. In our city they are sitting and somebody put all those paid items in plastic or bag.

For me this is easy job if you are already familiar with all the steps in register. At first for me it was so difficult specially if register don't work and tell me error..ohh I really need more patience! But atleast now I'm learning. And since I'm new here I make sure I'm correct in terms of counting money and always careful in giving change. This job is always fun! Exciting when dealing with different characteristic of customers. I just give them my nice smile and greet them.

No comments:

Blessings from God