Monday, September 1, 2008

My Work

I'm not into shopping because everytime I shop I feel like somebody robbed me after paying the things I bought. Everything are expensive now. So I don't buy things that I don't need it so badly. At least before I went here I did shop at Divisoria where clothes are so cheap. But when I got pregnant I need to buy materny clothes which is needed for preggy time. My friend advice me to find a trift store near our place and I'm so glad I found one.

Savers Value Village was the store I love to go while I'm pregnant. I'm enjoying looking at prices that are not so high but if I'll think of pesos it's still expensive but if in dollar it's already cheap. I bought some of my preggy clothes there and happy to save money.

This time I'm finally a part of the team. Fixing clothes for the customers and sometimes when needed I'm a cashier. I love to see a smile to all people who shop there. It's a smart act to buy in a trift store like ours because it's not only helping your budget but also helping other people.

So to all our customers enjoy shopping to our store and have our discounts every wednesday to monday. Also holidays we offer 50% to 70% discount like today! Yup we are so busy and to all our buyers, thanks so much.

No comments:

Blessings from God