Monday, September 29, 2008

China's tainted milk product

Tuesday, ‎September ‎23, ‎2008, ‏‎6:54:11 PM I got a message from my concerned friend reminding me about the China's tainted milk products. This is her offline message:

angelzhannin: Hi friends, the ff items have been recalled due 2 china's milk situation. m&m's,snickers,mentos,yoghurt bottle,dove choc,oreo,wafer sticks,monmilk,dutchlady sterilize milk,wall's all natural mango,mini poppers ice cream,magnum ice cream,moo sandwich ice cream,mini cornetto,can ice cream. weve been asked by AVA 2 remove them from our stores. if you have any of these items in ur house dont eat them.this is real. please pass.....from a concerned friend......

OREO? I love oreo! after reading the message I felt bad because I've got a lot of stock of oreo! I asked my husband right away if we are affected with the China's tainted milk products. He told me of course not! US produce our dairy products. Ah ok (hehehe). At least I don't need to throw my oreo.

2:15 AM of September 29, watching news they say all Asian countries that has China dairy products was already out of the shelves. That was great for prevention purposes. But before they band the products, tainted baby formula has sickened nearly 53,000 Chinese infants. I really felt bad. I'm thankful our country band all dairy products from China :The Philippines joined that list Tuesday when Bureau of Food and Drugs chief Leticia Barbara Gutierrez banned all milk imports from China as a precaution. She said her office has no record of baby formula imports from China.

To all before we buy food the most important thing to do is check the labels at the back and be sure to check the expiration date.

No comments:

Blessings from God