Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Skin Color

All of us has our own different skin color. There are a lot of factors why people has that skin color. Of course the main was our diffferent race, place where we live and the cosmetics that some uses to change their skin color.

Having dark skin color as I grew up from elementary until college, I'm already used of people calling me "negra" and sometimes laugh at me because of my skin color. It did mold my personality somehow if I will think of those time they laugh at me. Nothing I can do with my skin because its in our genes. My ancestors are Negrito from Ifugao and Ita from Zambales. What you think our skin color will be? Of course dark color. I really don't like some don't have respect other people. They never think of what will be the effect to others. That's why most of the girls I know who has dark skin they will use bleach and other soap or cosmetics just to make their skin light. Why? To look beautiful? so other will not stare and laugh? Honestly I tried this once to try if those products really works and to lessen the pain when you are laugh at. But it's too much to maintain. I can't go to the beach and I can't play under the sun. I don't want life like that. Too much restriction so your color will be light.

I decided to be what I should be. Live simple and no restrictions. Beauty is in within anyway. Skin color can't affect of who you are. Stay as I'am somebody finally saw the beauty I have. Of course my husband. He loves me so much. He likes my color and he says its nice because their color is not ok with sun. Possibility of having skin cancer and he told me I'm blessed to have dark skin I don't need sunblock to protect my skin.

Human sometimes not contented of what they have. In our country people pay to lighten their skin and people here in states pay to darken their skin. The reason actually the same " to look beautiful. God make us all beautiful so actually we dont' need to do those changing in colors to attract somebody. We must be contented of what's ours. Well I know I can't convince everybody to stay on their original skin colors. I'm just happy now I'm in a place where people can sue others who laugh at each others skin. I'm so thankful God gave me this color and so happy with my life now.

No comments:

Blessings from God