Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy with Work!!!

Work eats most of our time. We don't have a choice because working is money. And money is always important in our life. Not really number one but it's so important for us to live. We are still lucky air is free.

I'm so happy with my work. Eventhough i don't use my profession but still I'm happy. What's makes me happy and enjoy in my work are my co- Filipino workers. I'm really blessed to have them as my co-worker because I'm sure they are not plastic type of person. They usually share what's their food. They are not greedy.

At first I'm hoping to get along with them. On my first day they do show goodness and until now I'm already one month on my work they are still the same. God is so good to me! He put me on a job that I'll always enjoy and just right for me.

No comments:

Blessings from God