Saturday, September 27, 2008

Debate

Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama discussed their differences in Friday's presidential debate.

Election is fast approching. I'm actually sick and tired of listening to all the news. I know we need to know what is happening around us. Well I guess I should because somehow we are affected with the situations since we are living here.


About the most awaiting debate between Obama-McCain already finished. And then what's next? Of course issues about it. It's all political. But atleast people heard each other's side. Next they scheduled another debate between Palin and Biden. Personally I like Biden than Palin but I can't vote here. I'm just wishing the honest one will win.

What I like most is what I observed after the debate. 1st- Obama congratulated McCain. 2nd - Obama approached his wife. On the side the wife approached McCain. 3rd - Obama and Michelle approached McCain and his wife and shaked hands before they left. With my simple observation I can tell that Obama is really down to earth and McCain feels he's on top.

Look at simple act of each person and you really can tell who will be the best future President. To all who can vote... Vote wise!!!



Want to read about the debate? This site may help.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/26/debate.friday/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

No comments:

Blessings from God