Sunday, July 27, 2008

7 Facts about me tag!!!

I was tagged by Rowena Tadiarca , thanks dear.

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.


1. I am beautiful and sexy (according to my husband)

2. I'm helpful (to the extend some people take advantage and fool me)

3. Loving wife and mom ( too protective to our son and just allow my husband what he wants)

4. Friendly ( I've got a lot of friends once I've considered them my friends I do treasure them so much)

5. I'm Honest and Respectful ( I hate liars!!! )


7. I'm a strict type of person. (when i say no, It's no!!!)


I want to know more about some of my friends on-line

Hazel Anne Marky OFW wife blessedmom Nanaybelen pinaymama

2 comments:

Rowena Tadiarca said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks for doing the tag. Stay in touch as always.

annhughes said...

I love doing tags ate. Thanx for picking me hehehe God bless

Blessings from God