Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a Masterpiece!!!


Last Saturday my hubby told me "Dark Knight is out in the theaters ". I can really tell he wants to watch the movie, being a batman fan since he was a kid. I don't want to ruin his excitement , that's why I told him to go watch without me... because I know we can't bring our son in movie theater.

Yesterday my husband asked me "are you sure you want me to go without you?". He says just leave the baby to his brother. Instead of saying yes, because I want to watch too, I just say "watch with your brother so he will be happy". I want them to atleast do the same movie watching like what they do before me and our son.

After watching "The DARK KNIGHT (2008)", they just bought my favorite soup. At least they made me happy too. My husand told me the movie was great! They told me their experience while watching it, excitement in almost every scene. Very realistic special effects. Eventhough the movie has a PG13 rating, still very entertaining for adults. I'ts so excellent! Worth the money paid for the movie. His brother was also sharing his feeling while watching. He felt like his like eight years old watching the movie because the movie really amazed him. The best film he watch so far this year.

With what they told me, I'm looking forward to watch it. The tv screen is not that big but I will be contented to watch with our son. I'll wait till it will be available for renting. So to all who didn't watch it yet, do yourselves a favor to see this piece of art.

No comments:

Blessings from God