Friday, July 25, 2008

Internet threats

Internet has a great role in humans' life now. Our day will not be completed without checking our emails, blog hopping, buying and other transactions we made through internet. Yup not all are into computers or internet surfing but a lot are really into it. Like me before its fine not to visit until one week but now with easy access why not. And specially now I enjoy blogging even though I'm not really good in my English.

While we surf we really want fast server and of course we want our computer to be protected from internet threats. How sure are we that our computer will not crash? Here in states if your computer crash, sorry you really need to buy new one because it's so expensive to hire technician to fix it. Not like in our country, our friends can just fix it and not that expensive.

This day was a threat because when I visited one blog, it did pop more than 30x and still don't stop so my quick next step was to off the computer. I'm so scared of viruses because last year we just throw our computer because it crashed. Hoping it will not happen again to this computer.

That's why until now (3am) I'm still awake I'm downloading additional anti-virus.... What? gosh it says our vista was not updated. I really don't know how to do this things.... I'm tired now..I guess i will just ask my hubby about it tomorrow. Take care of your computer. Enjoy blogging.

No comments:

Blessings from God