Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Word?

"DADA"
How will you know the first word of a baby? Is it the word that you hear once or words that he keeps on repeating when his crying? I'm actually confused what to answer if somebody ask me "what's his first word?"
At second month our son always say "ging" so much and also "ok" but I didn't considered those words because he still an infant. Impossible that's his first word. Now he don't even say that anymore. I heard him saying these words at once or twice; "three", "two", "gagu", "dede","hala", "dada", "dady" and even "birthday". Sometimes I'm thinking maybe it's just my imagination that I heard him, but I did. I don't know.
I guess my husband was right he actually keeps on telling me that our babys' first word is "DADA". We heard that 4 days in a row but I'm not convinced last four days because he just said it once in a day, so not valid. Today at 6:12 PM, baby keeps on repeating the word "dada". We try to say it then he follows after us. Now, I concluded that's dada is his first word. Sorry for me I never heard mama or mommy from our son yet.

No comments:

Blessings from God