Thursday, July 24, 2008

PASSION FOR DANCING


Dancing is a performing art. It's not easy to dance, you need concentration to know all the steps and be confident to perform in front of people. But once you experience dancing, your self -esteem will raise and will develop flexibility. In dancing you can also expressed your emotion. Enjoy the moments while doing every actions.

Since I'm a kid I always involve myself in school and town programs. We usually got the opportunity to dance. I love to dance specially if I like the beat. Makes me happy after performing and felt so satisfied like I achieve my goal after all the practices. I really have that passion for dancing.

It was a great joy and privilege to dance in my college life. Dancesport competition is one of the best event in our school. It was so exciting to represent our department. Since I don't have confidence to ware daring costumes I only performed Standard Ballroom. So we dance; Waltz, Foxrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz and Quickstep. With these dances I wore long gown and no worries of what people may say about my skin color.

When I graduated college I never thought I will still dance. Another wonderful experience offered to me, so I grabbed the opportunity. The difference was this time I performed Latin dances. Those are Cha Cha, Rumba, Paso Doble, Samba and Jive. With these dances I finally challenged myself to ware daring costume. At least it's worth to ware because we won on this competition.

Those are my great experiences in dancing. Now, I still dance with my son to make him sleep and for my exercise. So to all who are shy to dance, go out on your shell and explore the world of dancing.

No comments:

Blessings from God