Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Amazed!!!




When the time our son is ready for vacation, we travel by land to California and Oregon to visit his great aunts, grandma and grandpa. We enjoy our time there but about the travel? No thanks, never again. Not nice for mommy, it was so hard to travel with baby. We are always on the road 16 hours to Sacramento, CA, to Enterprise, OR another 12 hours then back home another 8 hours. So crazy!

Staying with my parents-in-laws' new house it's like we paid for a hotel room. So nice I really felt comfortable. We enjoy the different views from their windows. Sunshine to sunset. We also enjoy the walks throught the mountains and view the Wallawa lake.

What amazed me most? When my mother-in-law gave me all the things my husband wores when he is still a baby! That's great! She kept all the baby things. Now our son waring all his dad's clothes, receiving blanket, crib blankets, sweat shirt, johnny jump up, toys and even his little shoes. You think it's amazing?

No comments:

Blessings from God