Friday, July 25, 2008

Shopping List

You think it's better to have your shopping list before going to store? For me sometimes its nice to have your list so you'll know what you really need to buy and go right away to the shelves where those things located. Save money and time on shopping.

Last night at 8pm we went to Walmart, just to buy my partners' work shoes. We ended buying food for our baby even we still have more stock at home. We also got kisses because it was a nice deal. Some gatorade, protein bars and other food my hubby picked even though its not that important. We also buy potty training seat for our son, so young to have but we just bought it. With all those non-essential things we picked, I'm still happy I do control myself somehow because even though hubby told me to pick new shoes for me, I never did it because I don't need it for now. At least help to lessen the expenses for that night.

So next time, I will be strict and tell him to be wise inside shopping stores. Because sometimes when you are there inside you can't control yourself but to pick what you want not only what you really need. Self- discipline is really needed and I guess shopping list can help to remind us not to go beyond the budget.

No comments:

Blessings from God