Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mother in Law

A lot of negative comments I've heard about mother in laws. They always say before deciding to get marry consider the parents in law especially the mom. Made me think why? I asked my mama about it. She told me if your mother in law doesn't like you, your married life will have a lot of challenges. In all things you do, there are always corrections. "Do this", "don't do like that", "this is the way you must do it", "you know what before" and she's always on your way on decision making.But my mama reminded me "it doesn't matter because your not going to marry your parents in law. You will live with your husband anyway. Just listen and forget about it.

Luckily, I was blessed to have a wonderful parents in law. They love me so much to the extend they give what I needed. They are so supportive. They provide the things we don't have yet and always ready to help. My mother in law also reminded me to stop her if she goes beyond the line.

Last week they visited us and it's my first time to shop that mom paid for it. She was so happy to get those girl things for me. Since she never experience buying for a daughter, she's doing it now for me.She gladly told me that she also enjoyed the moment we are at the store. And telling me she's lucky to have a daughter in law like me.

No comments:

Blessings from God