Friday, July 18, 2008

Great TRANSITION

A lot of people dreamt of going abroad and work hard to earn money, support their family and give them nice future. Those target places are United States, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Hongkong, Australia, other European countries and some developed places. Where they can earn more than what they can earn on their country. A sure place where they can achieve their goal. Not all succeeded with what they want in their lives but still some do try their very best to uplift their situation in life. Whenever they made it they will face great transition in life. Living alone is not a joke. I'ts so hard to adjust in new environment, new culture, new people and new practices in everyday life.
In my case, I studied nursing and target to work in Saudi Arabia because i know it's not easy to go to United States. A lot of trainings, examinations to pass first and visa processing. So i never dreamt of going here. But with God's gift to me. I'm here and I'm so thankful for giving new direction of my life. With God nothing is impossible.

What I want in States? No"Chismoso or Chismosa". People mind their own business. No worries of what other peolpe may say about your looks, skin color, the clothes you wear and your grammar. They really don't care. Sad to say only in our country, a lot of people disturbs other lives. They don't care what will be the effect on the family. The crab mentality is always there. Instead of helping they are the one distroy the person. Creating stories to ruin ones life, the psychological effect on the person. This issue really made me mad. Anyway I know at the end God will punish for people like them.

There's really great transition on my case because i should learn their culture, understand their different way of thinking and their personality. Know the rules and regulations of their country. Transition from single life to married life. While i'm still trying to know about the country and adopt the different weather, I got pregnant! So another challenges in life. This is so much for me but I'm trying to survive. Now, moving forward as a mom and should know how to deal with parenting.

No comments:

Blessings from God