Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18 Prediction

This prediction honestly made me worry because before i read the article about it, I dreamed I'm in Philippines and something happened that my father told me my mom's gone and they can't find her. I kept crying and told them to find her because i believe she's fine. At least before I woke up we found my mom, with blood on her face but my mother assured by saying her ok.

I decide to call at least to inform them what i read. My mom just told me " Let it be if its God's plan, nothing we can do, thats the way he will correct wrong doings on earth." That's my mom. She never worries of anything. But still I insisted just be prepare. And other action I did is to tell all my friends about it and tell them to take care.

July 18 is past and nothing happen. No 8.1 earthquake in the Philippines. God is so good and that prediction is not true. Only God knows. So whoever predicts it, better stop it because its not working. Don't predict anymore. Human will never know what will happen next.

No comments:

Blessings from God