Thursday, July 17, 2008

Started with KISSES


February 14 usually the day we receive chocolates from our partners. Sometimes birthdays and other occassions. That day my husband surprised me with tullips and kisses. That was my first Valentines day here. That's so sweet. We can't go out for dinner because i just gave birth two weeks ago so we just enjoy the moment at home.

Chocolate usually just stay overnight or next day or if its a lot we say one week is the most and stock is gone. Every night I'm used to eat chocolates with milk so from then on if only one left for this night i will feel sad. My husband is so sensitive and he notice that i really like chocolates. So from then on he always make sure theres chocolate stocks. Of course I'm happy for that.

Eating chocolate at night always makes me happy. With the chocolate stocks, I've found out that my husband is a chocolate eater too. He loves to buy dark chocolates. Before i dont enjoy the taste because to too much chocolate like I'm eating cocoa. Now im used to eat dark chocolates and always craving to eat after dinner. Oh my it all started with the kisses and now i can't stop it.

No comments:

Blessings from God