Friday, July 18, 2008

Toilet Training

Yesterday is my sons' 25th weeks. At 6 am my husband left for work, he woke me up to kiss me. Usually if I woke up our son also open his eyes and start to play. I'm so lazy to start the day, but what can i do but stand up. Prepare for breakfast and eat. Called home and my mom and dad enjoy their grandson voice. Our son actually responding to someone who is on the phone. They do enjoy it.

After talking to them at 9:50 in the morning, DJ acted like he wants to poop. I'm thinking of putting him on toilet and do it there. Eventhough I'm not sure if he response or not at least I've tried. So I took his diaper, put him on the toilet though i know its early for potty training. But after a minute or two, he started to do it until he finished. Wow! I save diaper today. I don't need to clean more poop on his butt. Just wipe and wash it with soap. I'ts a nice record for a baby at 25th week. Did poop at toilet bowl. I'm so excited and told my husband about it. At first he thought I'm joking because he's too young for it. So I showed him the pictures while his doing it. I even took gross picture just to prove.

To convinced myself that he did it yesterday, today I tried it again and did really works. I'm so glad my baby is so smart to response on things mommy tries. Made it so advance that supposed to be 18 to 24 months of age.

No comments:

Blessings from God