Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I MISS PHILIPPINES

It's been already one year and three months since I move here. Happily married!!! My husband is so good and never gave me any problems. Our son always makes me so busy and help to go on. It's just me, I can't control thinking about Philippines. I miss my native land. Honestly its nice to live here, it's just you will really miss where you grew up. Sometimes I really wanna cry, i want to be there and be with my parents, sisters and brother, relatives and friends.

It's different to live away from your parents. They are not here to help. Especially with a baby, you will think and hope that you are with them. Thanks to my friends, they are always ready to talk and chat with me. With them, I was able to adjust little by little how to handle my emotions. My technique is to call anyone of my friends just to stop the feeling of being homesick. Thanks God He created friends, a true friends that is always ready to alleviate the feelings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yikes..
im having doubts of staying in US..
dito na lang ako sa pinas..
ehehehe..

Blessings from God