Sunday, July 13, 2008

SMILE




A smile that always makes us happy. Forget the bad day at work. With him in our life, its so easy for us to smile. They say kids are bundles of joy. Yes i can attest to that. Eventhough you don't have your complete freedom but they give joy that you can't measure.

Time so fast, he's almost six months. Everytime I can see new developments, it makes me feel so emotional. He can crawl now. Goes to every directions he wants. Always shouting and making sounds. All his toys are always on his mouth. He loves to go outside and stares to things that new to him. He's always looking around. Such a doll. I feel like next time I know he's walking already and I guess all my time will always for him, so nothing will happen to him.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! dumamdami ang post natin dyan ah, hehehe good job! ang cute naman ng little josh! hehehehe

Blessings from God