Thursday, July 17, 2008

A SIMPLE ADVICE

There are a lot of ways how to comfort your friend or any body when they are broken hearted. Ask them to go out to drink or just a simple advice like saying "Don't worry theres a lot of fishes in the sea. I know its a commond advice. My instructor told me that when she saw me crying.

That time i was broken hearted. I can't really find an answer why he cheated on me. I'm drunk in school. That is the reason why i can't stop crying. The effect of alcohol on me. But when I heard her telling me that advice, she made me smile somehow. Start to relax from being crazy and comfort myself by telling "It's ok time will come i will be happy and he will really regret want he did to me." There's karma anyway! Cheaters never win! Well anyway cheating twice is not healthy anymore in a relationship. Yup five years in a relationship with somebody was not a joke. That's why Im also thinking it will be a waste if ill let go. But no more trust anymore so just let go and move on. Put in my mind that there will be someone for me that will love me and will be true to me.

That simple advice was so true. I've got another fish not only in Philippine Sea but in Pacific Ocean. They say my new boyfriend, who is my husband, he is a big fish not only "galunggong". I was so blessed God answered my prayers. I asked Him to give me the right person to love. Someone who will love me so much, true to me and will never make me cry. God didn't only grant what I asked. He also gave me bonuses because my husband is so handsome and so good to me. He is such a dream came true. I love him so much.

No comments:

Blessings from God