Thursday, July 17, 2008

TEMPORARY TATTOO

Listening to news everyday makes me feel bad. Killings, corruptions, economic crisis, tragedies and a lot more. News are always not good to hear.They alwasy focused on bad news. Sad to say it's happening to our world. Some news also are crazy. Like this case I've heard, the doctor was sued for putting temporary tattoo to his patient. A Rose tattoo beneath the panty line. The doctor actually admitted that he did it and he says its not his first time to do it. And the prior victims just took it as a joke since its just temporary tattoo. You think its a nice action to put tatto while your patient sleeping? They dont give him permission to do it. If your the patient or we say the husband of the patient,what will be your reaction? Are you ganna sue him too?

I share this to my partner and asked him what will be his reaction if the doctor does this to me. He right away tell me, he will punch the doctor on his face and of course sue him. He must learn how to respect his patients. Well I like my husbands' reaction. How about you? Are you ganna do the same?

No comments:

Blessings from God