Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 6th Months!!!


Today is our son's half year day. Babies grow so fast! Every month has different developments. He entertain us a lot. We can't explain the joy to have him in our lives. Such a great blessing from God.
At 5th month, he knows how to stand up on his own, blows air on my face to wake me up and he is so fascinated with books. I can't just leave him because he loves to stand up and walk little by little. I'm afraid he might out balance and hurt his head.
I'm so excited to see what will be his six months' developments. Hopefully he will not ask for milk at night anymore. That is my wish for this month. Sad to share he still wake me up twice at night. Well let us see if thats his gift to mommie. To celebrate his half year old, i just ask my hubby to buy chicken teriyaki and a bento box. Happy 6th Months to our adorable son.

No comments:

Blessings from God