Sunday, July 20, 2008

QUESTION AND ANSWER:

Everyday I check my blog site and do blog hopping. I really enjoy what I do everyday. I love making friends. I'm thankful they do response. But before visiting other blogs, I always visit Hazels' blog first to read her new blog. Tag is always from her. Thanks girl!!!

QUESTION AND ANSWER:
1. WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 20, 2008
2. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
:: Around 6:30 in the morning
3. DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: just outside to check the mail.
4. WHAT DID YOU DO THERE?
:: Take care of my little Josh.
5. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
:: I am 28 years old
6. ARE YOU MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: I am matured enough to face life.
7. WHAT DOES YOU CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Pang and Mang
8. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
:: No, I have 5 siblings.
9. WHERE DO YOU GO SHOPPING?
:: Target, Walmart, Macy's, Second hand store and Asian store
10. DO YOU LIKE SCHOOL?
:: yes, but too muach school for me.
11. DO YOU LIKE BOOKS?
:: I like them when i need to need.
12. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: One year married now.
13. WITH WHOM?
:: handsome JOshua
14. ARE YOU SPOILED?
:: Yes, I am with my husband and parents-in-law
15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT YOU EVER GOT?
:: I'am BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great Mom according to my in laws. They love me so much.
16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: Not, five girls and one adopted boy.
17. IF YOU WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Hahahaa i dont know
18. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: I guess ...
19. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BEST FRIEND IS?
:: Malate City, Philippines
20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?
:: More than one month, she's so busy with her lovelife, career, and vacation.
21. YOU THINK SHE/HE NEEDS YOU NOW?
:: I guess she did need me, she just email me her problem last night.
22.WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
:: Good health for all, Cake, Ice cream
23. IF YOU WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: I miss our HONDA Accord, i wanna own like that again.
24. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: I dont like...
25. DO YOU WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Nope, my face will itch!!!
26. WOULD YOU GET A TATTOO?
:: Never...BUT my husband wants too...
27. BELLY PIERCE?
:: I dont like..i dont see the essense of it..
28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
:: I really one two but one for now..
29. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: homework for my blog...hahahaha
30. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
:: Nothing
31. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: NOpe
32. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: NOw? at this point?? i really wanna sleep... wanna go to our bed.

Finally I'm done with the questions...my husband waiting for me to finish so we can sleep already... enjoy blogging.. my friends just copy and answer too...

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! dumadami tayo dyan ah hehehe its good girl to really have something like this... you will not get bored! take care

Blessings from God