Monday, August 18, 2008

1st letter of Ur Name

Doing my blog hopping I saw this tag from Lisa () and I'm also interested to do it. Thanks for this cute tag... God bless

IT’S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, and things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Your name: Ann

Four words: Adorable, Ankle, Ark, Antorium

State/country: Arkansas

Boy name: Andy

Girl name: Annie

Occupation: Accountant

Something you can wear: Ankle Bracelets

Something found in a kitchen: Apron

Something you shout: Ahhhhhh , Ayoko

Something you do at school: Art

Name of an Animal: Alligators

Name of a Beer/or Liquor: Amaretto

Name a Holiday: All Saints Day

Name a body part: Arm


A little hard for me, honestly I did research for some. I'll pass this nice tag to all my online friends and visitors of my blog.....Enjoy answering..

No comments:

Blessings from God