Thursday, August 28, 2008

So Crazy

Did you experienced somebody pour cold water in your face while you are sleeping? Unluckily this morning I woke up so mad because my 7th month old son poured cold water to my face. That's so crazy. For the first time in my life I experienced something that I never taught my son will do it to me. I guess there will be much to experience with our boy. Need more patience when our own child does crazy things to us.

To all my online mother friends don't forget to take note and share to them when they grow old. It's fun to talk about what they do when they are kids especially sharing things to their husband and wife to be. I remember my mother in law shared about things my husband did before...gosh somethings are the same with our son. It's just nice to know.

No comments:

Blessings from God