Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dating 101

VHIEL tagged me. I'm so glad to be a part of her lovely and gorgeous bloggers. Thanks

1. When was your first kiss and where?
Where? on the chicks? On my Aratiles tree when I graduated highschool.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
I never had a fake relationship. My first boyfriend was my first real relationship..As far as I can remember ... March 4, 1997 and only last 8 months.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
Age Date? I don't know... I never ask permission for a date. They don't tell me what age I'm allowed.

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
I never did any crazy things when I'm a teenager. I did my craziest thing for love when I'm on my 20's... "be a friend of my x present girlfriend"

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
The longest relationship was 5 yrs.. My 3rd x-boyfriend.... secret? be open to each other...

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
Our relationship started April 28,2005 and we got married June 01,2007 so that's 2 years , 1 month and 3 days before we settle down.


7. How did you know he was the ONE?
I can't explain the feeling if I can't see him. I feel so secured when he's around and the most was when he told me "I'm the one he wants to be with in his life" and he makes me so happy and never made me cry.

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
I don't want to control my kids life. I'ts up to them. I will just tell them be responsible with their actions. I want them to decide for themselves.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I will be a cool mom but strict as well if there are wrong decision making.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Don't play with somebody's heart. Know how to respect and honor them. And don't forget be responsible in everything you do.

Made me smile everytime I answer all the questions. So to all my online friends.. If you have time just tag this and enjoy answering.

No comments:

Blessings from God