Monday, August 4, 2008

BRAIN CHALLENGE


The game I usually play when I have spare time of course after blogging. The game says we are only using 10% of our brain. The first time I played this made me laugh when she told me I've got 0%, that rediculous! Funny because it's like telling me I'm stupid! hahaha

The game challenged me. I try to know techniques so I can play nicely and correct the game that I'm not that stupid. Anyway this game has questions you need to answer. And to measure you intelligence they give you challenges that really needs concentration and quick decision making. The rank Mastermind was achieved when I got 49% usage of my brain. Hmmmp kinda a lot... I keep on playing and trying to achieve 60% so I can add to my hubby's game score on his Xbox. Unluckily until now I'm still using 51% of my brain. Honestly on thi level, it made my head aches so much.


No comments:

Blessings from God