Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aura

Yesterday was the second time my brother-in-law saw an aura on me. At first I'm still preggy and ready to give birth. I'm amazed with his skills in seeing aura. But with the second time it made me wonder what does aura means? Why he can see "like reflecting light with purple, blueish, light green colors". With his description of what he can see, made me read about aura.

That time we are talking about Our Savior Jesus Christ and I'm just sharing what's my faith. I really don't know how to convince somebody that has no religion. I just share what I believe and hoping it will open somebody's mind and heart to accept that there's True God.

So I got that picture and somehow answer my questions. The picture explains the colors that I'm using my crown, throat, heart and spiritual plane. Actually an aura in religious art usually connotes a person of particular power or holiness. Hmmmp am I? makes me laugh to think about it. On the other side maybe he sees aura as a result of a visual system disorder. Eye fatigue can also produce an aura. I really don't know which is which. At least when I research I found out two things.

This site gave more knowlegde abou Aura: http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i was reading about how it could be a disorder with the eyes, and i dont beleive it is. i can also sence the auras. c: i think thats what your brother means. or if he really can SEE the auras incourage that gift. dont fight it. learn to work with it. thats what my mother has tought me. work with your gift, use it for good. or god will take it away.

Hope i made since.

A Course in Light said...

You may be interested in working with the various energetic bodies... A Course in Light is a home study program working with the chakra system to heal and awaken at all levels... www.courseinlight.com.au

Blessings from God