Saturday, August 23, 2008

Separation Anxiety

Being a full time mom was so great! Everyday with my baby I can see all the new developments he shows and do all my recording. When he's already six months I decided to work part time and it's really hard for me to be separated with my baby. I do worry and I miss the time I'm there for him full time. It's not that bad because I just took 5 hours on our time together.

I know babies will be having separation anxiety. Is it really the babies or the momies? Me I do have separation anxiety but I just told myself he will be fine with his uncle. Somehow it helps me to concentrate on my work. I believe our baby will adopt the everyday schedule.

Actually my manager told me she's also like me before with her first baby. She told me babies are fine, dont worry they will just cry for first weeks then they will be fine. Babies knows that their mom will be back. All advices was all positive. I believe next month me and my baby will be adjusted with our time away from eac other.

MOre about Separation Anxiety: http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/feelings/separation_anxiety.html
http://www.babycenter.com/0_separation-anxiety_145.bc

No comments:

Blessings from God