Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Work In States

Human beings needs to survive here on earth. For us to survive we need money. To have money we need to work. It's not easy to work. Well I admit my first work was so easy. I can even nap on my break. My second job was exciting and challenging. There's a lot of things to be accomplish or else no nice impression to us or no nice bonus.

Yesterday I got a call from the company I applied and start my third job. My first job I'm a clerk in a real estate company. Second I experienced three positions: Account Officer, Internal Control Officer and Accounts Payable Officer. Now I'm working as a Salesclerk. I'm still on cashier training. It looks like an easy job but I'm still nervous to do it. It's my first time, I believe I will be an expert one day like my trainer.

Hurray!!! I got my first job here. I know this will be a challenge to me; not too much on my work but with our son. Today was the first time I'm five hours away from him. I'm really hoping he will be fine with my brother-in-law. My manager actually told me, babies are fine only mothers are worrying. I hope it's like that.

No comments:

Blessings from God