Thursday, August 14, 2008

Farting and Burping

Air from our tummy that we always want to come out. There are some cultures they prefer farting than burping. Other way around they accepts burping than farting in public. Which you think you prefer best?

With my husband it is ok if we did fart or burp. I'm ashame if my farting smell but mostly it doesn't smell and no sound that's why sometimes I just fart in public. But burping in public sometimes I can't make it because some people may say no manners. Honestly I prefer both. I don't care if somebody fart or burp. Maybe they really need to do it to help them feel ok. All of us know if we fart and burp we will fine and no pain on our tummy. So I do consider if someone did it in public.


When our baby was born. I really appreciate farting and burping. After feeding the baby, it is a must to make them burp or fart. Make sure there is no gas in their tummy or else mommy and daddy can't sleep. Babies will cry and feel bad with the gas that can't come out. They really need to do it. With our son I'm so happy he did a lot of farting and burping. I know it is gross but we need to do it. So don't be shy or else you will be hurt.

What is Flatulence?

Flatulence is the presence of a mixture of gases in the digestive tract of mammals that are byproducts of the digestion process. Such a mixture of gases is known as flatus, and is expelled from the rectum in a process also known as flatulence, commonly referred to as farting.

More Ideas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulence

What is burping?
Belching, also known as burping, ructus, or eructation, involves the release of gas from the digestive tract (mainly esophagus and stomach) through the mouth. It is usually accompanied with a typical sound and, at times, an odor.

Blessings from God