Sunday, August 3, 2008

SMART?

 2008 smart fortwo pure

"Oh so cute"... When I said this... my hubby look right away to the screen of our computer and said "yah i know about that, it's not actually smart to buy that car" ... why? he just told me so small and not even saving gas. .... "ah ok" I always believe my partner in terms of car matters. He loves to read car magazine until now. Always updating his knowledge about cars. That's the reason why I listen to him.

But this is so cute. Honestly I hate driving cars because I feel like I will hit other cars, might just put scratch on it. I dont' know got no full confidence in driving car. But motorbike...love it.. too much confidence to the extend I will race with other drivers on the road. I miss my motorbike so much. I really want one of this cute car...

 2008 smart fortwo passion cabriolet

No comments:

Blessings from God