Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jägermeister



My husband loves to drink this liqueur because he always say it doesn't give him hang over. I tried it and yup this drinks was so good and really no effect in the morning even though I'm drunk at night.

In everything I don't know about it... I always research, so again I'm sharing what I read about this liqueur we love to drink.

Jägermeister (ˈjeːgəˌmɑɪstʰə) Liqueur 35% Alcohol by Volume (70 Proof).An herbal-flavored bitter German liqueur, made from a blend of over 50 herbs,roots, fruits and spices.It is the flagship product of Mast-Jägermeister AG, headquartered in Wolfenbüttel, south of Braunschweig, Germany. Contrary to an urban legend, it does not contain any deer or elk blood. Jägermeister promotes responsible drinking :Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects, (2) consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.You must be of legal drinking age (determined by your government) to consume this product.alert('You must be of legal drinking age (determined by your government) to consume this product.')

This is a famous mixed drink with Jägermeister. My husband always mixed this for me and thats on thing my friend like because I don't need to spend alot of money to go to a bar because I have my own bartender. ;)

Jager bomb
1 serving
Calories: 213
Mixology: 1 can Red Bull energy drink, 1 ounce Jagermeister herbal liqueur
Oh, jager bomb, how we love you. One can of Red Bull will set you back 110 calories, while one ounce of Jagermeister has 103. If you like the sugar-free option, you save 100 calories, which makes it a decent choice for the weight-conscious. Random fact: Jagermeister is made from 56 different herbs, including rhubarb roots from the Himalayas and chamomile blossoms from Egypt, writes John J. Poister in his book The New American Bartender’s Guide.bn

No comments:

Blessings from God