Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogging



Before I really don't wanna do blogging... I'm thinking of what other people may say. I have poor grammar that's why I'm shy to express myself in blogging. A friend (Hazel) of mine encourages me to start blogging. At first I just told her " ok I will but help me how to make it and just correct my mistakes". She did her part and sometimes she just say "pwede na". It's a great help if somebody helping you to see what should be corrected because I believe "we learn from our mistakes".


I am like that picture now. Eating and drinking in front of the computer. Sometimes I just forget to eat. My time is so precious. I can just write and visit other blogs when my baby sleeping. Or typing with one hand because I hold the boy on my other hand. I always make sure I can write for the day. It's funny because at first I don't want to try and now, honestly I'm addicted with blogging.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! you are definitely doing your blogging job girl! keep it up...

Blessings from God