Saturday, August 9, 2008

Child-proof bottle

Honestly I hate Childproof caps, especially when I'm in a hurry I can't open them. Those things made me mad sometimes that's why I always ask my husband to open for me.I know those were made to prevent curious toddlers from accidentally opening the bottles. For safety purposes. My mother-in-law told me that my husband plays with the medicines and put them on the toaster. There's no childproof caps before when we are kids. I don't think that most kids end up opening bottles because it's a goal, they're just playing with them and they happen to open.


One in five kids able to open medicine bottles and chemical containers, even those with child-resistant tops. So even though it is childproof still parents must store these potentially dangerous products safely - high up, out of sight and preferably locked away.

Childproof caps on prescription bottles are almost impossible for most people to open. I'm one of them. You need to press very hard while turning the lid, while lining up some sorts of arrows or dots and so forth. Sometimes eventhough you follow instructions still it's not working. Well anyway most pharmacies will give you a non-childproof pill bottle if you request it.

No comments:

Blessings from God