Sunday, August 24, 2008


Taking care of my sisters and brother before, I intentionally make cerelac more than what they need because I really like the taste. I will eat the rest of what they can't finished.Did you try to eat cerelac with the baby? I guess some not.

My son's age can eat cereal now and I'm actually excited to taste the cereal here. Hmmm... It was not the same taste of the cereal I usually like to eat. There's no taste in it. How come cerelac was so yummy? I actually wonder and try to ask nurses why it taste like that. They just told me " food for baby here has no sugar" and they are pure ingrendients..

So I research why? And I found an answer....

Cerelac is a highly nutritious, easily digested instant cereal popular throughout India and the world. Suitable as a complimentary food for infants from 6 months onwards when breast milk or formula alone can no longer meet the baby's growing nutritional requirements. Allergy Notice: This product contains wheat and milk ingredients.

The Cerelac range is intended for spoon feeding only and only one or two meals should be given a day (unless otherwise advised by a doctor or health care professional)depending also on the age of the infant. Consult your doctor if you have any questions.

Ingredients: Whole Maize, Partially Skimmed Milk, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Vanillin, Vitamins. Manufactured with Raw Materials that are Naturally Free of Gluten. Cerelac Maize milk-cereal is a highly nutritious and easily digested weaning food for babies from about four months of age.

No comments:

Blessings from God