Friday, August 15, 2008

Panglao Island


My first work was great and never give me headache. Honestly on our break time I can sleep my desk.(I know I can never do that here in states) Well anyway I'll share how lucky we are because we experienced having vacation that was paid by our boss.

First we visit chocolate hills and have a contest who will touch the bell first and all of us ran to bang the bell. That was fun but must burn a lot of calories to go up the stairs. Then we visit the smallest monkey " Tarsier". Big eyes and kinda like me when they stare. Next we went to Panglao Island at Panglao Island Nature Resort.. The first time I wore two piece, the place just asking you to do so... eventhough I don't give justice to the beautiful view. I assure anyone who plans to visit Bohol that Panglao is one of the best resort to visit.

Panglao is an island in the Philippines located in the Central Visayas. Politically, it is divided into two municipalities: Dauis and Panglao, both of Bohol Province. Panglao is located southwest of the island of Bohol and east of Cebu.

Visit this for more pictures: http://www.philippinecountry.com/philippine_beach/panglao.html

No comments:

Blessings from God