Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Addicted to Blogging

84%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

It's funny to know I'm addicted with blogging now. I imitate Hazel's { hazel-hazelicious929}post just to know how many percent I'm addicted. Made me laugh when they give me the percent. That's a lot! More than my adviser... I just visit the site and do blogging when my son sleeping. I tried to visit friends blog everyday and read their blogging. I enjoy all types of experiences of my friends and happy to see different visitors. Also I'm glad to communicate and make friends with different countries. Make me feel at home to see a visitor from Zamboanga City and other palces in the Philippines.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oist mas addicted ka pa sa blogging compare sa akin ah hehehe

annhughes said...

oo nga kaloka..parati kc ako nasa computer pag sleep or laro si baby hehehe...

Blessings from God