Friday, August 22, 2008

i'll never forget

People always remember what happened when they were kids. I honestly love my younger years and I can't forget all the craziness I've always done. But there was one experienced that really broke my heart.

August 22,1987 my parents, two sisters and me were so happy that day. Finally my mom gave birth with a baby boy. My father was so happy and saving for atleast big Christening celebration. We always happy to play with him. He smiles so nice. He is a gift that we really treasure.

First week of November 1987, I'm the one taking care of our brother and that time he don't stop crying. We are so worried so my mom brought him to the hospital, to know his condition. I'm just 7 yrs old that time so I don't really understand what happened. November 17,1987, when we woke up my brother was home but my mom said he's gone. It really broke my heart.This was the first time I saw my dad cried so much.It really bothered me until I'm in my highschool because I'm the last person who carry him. My mother never explain to me what's happened when I'm young but atleast it was cleard when she told me it's not my fault.It will really happen because she fell and don't know she's pregnant that time and did broke the head.

I know its not nice to think of it. I believe he is with God now and a handsome angel. Today is August 22 that's why I remembered. Already 21 yrs ago but still I can feel the pain. Anyway to all who read this, always remember to take care your precious baby inside the tummy and always show love to all your love ones... Our time is not ours...Tell everybody you love that you love them.

No comments:

Blessings from God