Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally I heard "MAMA"

Our son's first word was "DADA" and I'm really waiting for "MAMA". Sometimes I guess I've heard him saying it but I'm not convince because it was just like crying with a mmmm sound.

Today was my first time away from him and I called home. While talking with my hubby I've heard him saying "mama" that was nice so nice. He finally saying mama and repeatedly when I'm at home. Nice gift after my first day work.

I'm excited to hear other words now. But mothers' advice enjoy the moment they can't asks questions yet because when time comes they know what they want to ask. Mothers will ask them to shut up. Hopefully I can answer all his questions in the future.

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

so nice to hear the word MAMA from babies!

Blessings from God