Thursday, August 7, 2008

Travel Again


My first trip to California and Oregon was great. I'm excited to see the place where my husband grew up. A lots of picture takings and enjoy the time with his family and friends. We also enjoy my first snow in Oregon and see a lots of nice views. Travel was not that exhausted because I'm just pregnant and no baby on the road yet.

Second Trip to California really drained my energy. I told myself never again to travel with baby. A lot of things to consider for the baby.

Two days ago my husband just decided to travel again to California. What?? With his plan it reminds me of how exhausted I'am with our second trip. What can I do, I need to be with him so we can decide which state we will transfer. It is because cost of living was so high and we really want to buy house already. It's too expensive out here so we decided to pick either Oregon or California.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like you blog, congratulations.

I like to travel a lto and if do you like travel you will love this blog:

http://goplanettravel.blogspot.com

I found surferd in google and it have good advices, pictures from a lot of places around the world...

It's really good

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehehe travel galore na naman... go girl! Oregon na lang hehehe kasi nasa CA na ang friend mo

Blessings from God